背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

商务礼节场景再现


[日期: 2009-07-03 ] 来源: 网络   作者: 未知 [字体: ]

  关于商务礼节,我们此前已经说了很多。这一次就让我们来看两个小对话,看看职员们是怎样谈论商务礼节的吧!


  (1)


  Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?


  迈克尔:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?


  Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.


  比利:我准备吃办公桌午餐。


  Michael: I didn't realize that you were so busy these days.


  迈克尔:我不知道这些天你这么忙。


  Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.


  比利:我要赶着读一些杂志。


  Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.


  迈克尔:唔,我正要问你帮一个忙。


  Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!


  比利:没问题,哥们!愿为亲密的同事两肋插刀!


  Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come along to help me.


  迈克尔:我得带一个客户去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想来帮我。


  Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.


  比利:这太棒了!你知道我是一个很棒的推销员。


  Michael: That's why I am asking you.


  迈克尔:这就是为什么我要问你的原因。


  Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!


  比利:让我拿上我的夹克,我们就可以走了!


  (2)


  Jeff: How do you think the dinner with the client went last night?


  杰夫:你觉得昨晚和客户吃的晚餐怎么样?


  Joan: I think that it was successful. I am expecting a call today from the Chief Executive to tell me that we won his business.


  琼:我觉得很成功。今天我在等首席执行给我打电话,告诉我我们赢了这单生意。


  Jeff: Can I say something frank about the dinner?


  杰夫:我可以就晚餐说一些坦白的话吗?


  Joan: Sure, Jeff. You know that I prefer direct talk.


  琼:当然了,杰夫。你知道我更喜欢直截了当。


  Jeff: I was really surprised by the Chief Executive's table manners.


  杰夫:首席执行的饭桌礼仪真让我大吃一惊。


  Joan: To be honest Jeff, so was I.


  琼:老实说,杰夫。我也是。


  Jeff: It goes to show that just because someone is rich and successful, doesn't make them perfect.


  杰夫:这说明某人富有或者成功并不能让他们变得完美无缺。


  Joan: I'd rather have good table manners than all the riches in the world!


  琼:我宁愿要有好的饭桌礼仪,而不要世界上的所有财富!


  Notes:


  1) Desk-lunch: eating lunch at your desk so you can keep working


  办公桌午餐:在办公桌上吃午饭,这样你就可以继续工作


  Desk-lunches are OK sometimes, but it's not good for your health to do it everyday.


  偶尔吃一吃办公桌午餐是可以的,不过每天都这么吃就会对你的健康不利。


  2) Journal: serious magazines that are usually industry specific


  定期刊物,杂志:严肃的杂志,通常具体到某个领域


  Each month I receive marketing journals full of the latest trends and information about the world of sales.


  每月我都收到市场期刊,里面全是有关世界销售的最近走向与信息。


  3) Client: a customer of a service company


  客户:服务公司的消费者


  Generally speaking, customers buy goods while clients buy services.


  通常来说,消费者买物品而客户买服务。

阅读:0 次
录入: dongyan
评论 】 【 推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇: 商务谈判最常用的句子
下一篇: 一定要知道的商务礼仪
本站推荐
本文评论      
发表评论


热评: 字数
姓名:





#







推荐链接
分享经典
赞助商链接