做买卖肯定要讨价还价,在进退之间求得双方利益的最大化。下面就是几段讨价还价的小对话,供您参考。
(1)
A: We’re not going to be able to get together on price.
在价格上我们的看法似乎无法达成一致。
B: Why not?
怎么会呢?
A: Your bid is much higher than your competitor’s.
你们的价钱比起其他公司高出太多了。
B: I’ll check back with my head office for you.
这个我回头会跟总公司查核一下。
(2)
A: I’ve got good news.
我有好消息告诉你。
B: What is it?
什么好消息?
A: The head office agreed to the lower price you asked for.
总公司已同意你要求的低价格。
B: Good. Now we can go ahead and write up the order.
好极了,现在我们可以准备下单了。
(3)
A: What are your discount terms?
折扣的条件是什么?
B: We give a 2% discount for cash.
付现的话折扣2%。
A: Is that all?
只能这样吗?
B: Yes, that is the best we can do.
是的,这是我们的最低价了。