背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

初入公司礼仪


[日期: 2008-08-21 ] 来源: 网络   作者: 未知 [字体: ]

初入公司礼仪

第一天到公司上班,是不是心情有点紧张?怎样才能给上级和同事留下一个良好印象呢?虽然你已经过五关斩六将,通过了公司的招聘考试,但你还是没有十分的把握。我们来一起看看某家外企的新成员Annie Hall是如何得体地处理她工作中的第一天的。

    Annie: Good Morning. Let me introduce myself. My name's Annie Hall and I'm new here.

    Peter: Pleased to meet you. I'm Peter Alan, assistant to the Personnel Manager. Welcome to our company.

    你看,初次见面其实非常简单,就是三步曲:问候--介绍--对方回答。不过在不同的场合,步骤也不尽相同。

    在正式场合中, 要用"Good morning/afternoon或How do you do",同时要"握握手"来显示你的诚意。当然不要忘了微笑一下,因为微笑是消除隔阂、沟通心灵的最好方法。

    而在非正式场合中,比如年轻人之间或平时的聚会中,我们就可以放松一下,不单穿着随便,而且只需招手致意,问候语用简单的"Hi"或者 "Hello!"就可以了。

    另外,作为新人,应该主动与同事交往,所以要先作自我介绍,除了"Let me introduce myself. My name's Annie Hall",你还可以说"I'm Annie. "

    作完了自我介绍,Annie希望Peter能把她介绍给经理或其他人。我们来听听她是怎么说的:

    Annie: Could you introduce me to the manager?

    Peter: Of course. Ms. Hall. Mr. White, let me introduce you to Ms. Annie Hall, the new clerk in your department.

    她用了句型 "Could you introduce me to sb.?" 这显得很有礼貌。另外你还可以这样说:

    1. I haven't met your managing director yet. (我还没有见到你们的总裁。)

    2. I don't know anyone here. You'll have to introduce me.(这里的人我都不认识。您得给我作介绍。)

    如果情况相反,需要你把某人介绍给其他人,下面的句子可以帮你这个忙:

    1. Let me introduce you to our managing director. (请让我把您介绍给我们的总裁。)

    2. I'll introduce you to our managing director. This is Mr. Johnson, our managing director.(我会把你介绍给我们的总裁。这是约翰生先生,我们的总裁。)

    最后,还要记得初次见面时必不可少的一句话,就是"Nice to meet you.(见到您很高兴。)"每当对方报上姓名时,你一定要记得说这句话。当然用"Glad to meet you." 或"Pleased to meet you."也可以。

    为了加深对方的印象,你还可以加上你对对方的赞扬:I've heard a lot about you. (久闻大名。)

    得体的介绍和问候会给对方留下美好印象,但是你不能虎头蛇尾呀,告别也要无可挑剔。常用的告别语有:

    1. It was very nice to have met you.

    2. It was nice meeting you.

    3. Hope to see you again.

    第一天上班其实很简单哦!

    【实战对话篇】:

    F: Welcome aboard!

    F: 欢迎你来本公司工作!

    C: Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,Mr.Buchwald.It's a pleasure to meet you again.

    C: 谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布华奇先生。我很荣幸再见到您。(后一句可以用于面试的时候已经见过的某人)

    F: Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It's easier.

    F: 叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

    C: I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?

    C: 除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

    F: Well,President Eisenhower was known as Ike.Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

    F: 嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被昵称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。

    F:It's been our tradition ever since the company was small.And don't worry about the disrespect business.OK?

    F:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

    C:I'll try.

    C:我会试试看。

    F:Good.But when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,Ms.orwhatever is appropriate.

    F:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。

    F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.Get it?

    C:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

    C:Yes,sir.

    C:是的,先生。

    F:(laughing)And don't sir me either.Now I'll show you your private office.

    F:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

    F: Now,this is our office block.We have all the administrative deparatments in it.Our office is on the third floor.

    这是我们的办公大楼,所有的行政机构都在里面。我们的办公室在三楼。

    C: Shall I meet my colleagues?

    C:我能见见同事吗?

    F: Sure, come with me.

    F:当然可以,跟我来。

    F: Yi Di, I would like you to meet our new comer, C, he just graduated from Tsinghua University.

    F:易迪,我向你介绍一位新同事C,他刚刚从清华大学毕业。

    Yi Di: Nice to meet you.

    易迪:很高兴见到你。

    C: I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

    C:我没有什么工作经验,请你多指教。

    Yi Di: That's all right, I will try my best to assist if you need any help.

    易迪:别客气,如果需要帮忙,我会尽力的。

    C: Great!

    C:太好了。

    F: Well, as other guys are still not in, I'll introduce you to them later.

    F:其他人还没来,我晚些时候介绍给你。

    C: All right.

    C:好的。 

    后来C自己偶遇一位同事M。

    M:Is this you first day to our office?

    M:你是第一天来上班吗?

    C:Yes, I am the new comer.I'm reporting for work today,and I guess I am a little anxious to get here.

    C: 是的,我是新来的。我今天来报到,我感觉自己有点紧张。

    M:Relax。What's your position?

    M: 别担心。你是做哪方面工作的?

    C: I was hired by the Personnel Section and told to report here to work as a secretary.

    C: 人事部让我到这里报到上班做秘书。

    M:oh, welcome

    M: 欢迎。

你,千万不要学英语的秘密----点击看答案
阅读:0 次
录入: CSFUNZXJ
评论 】 【 推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇: Asking for vacation 申请休假
下一篇: 常见外贸英文缩略词
本站推荐
本文评论      
发表评论


热评: 字数
姓名:





#







推荐链接
分享经典
本站推荐