S--Solicitor Mr. White 律师怀特先生B--Client 1 Mr. Chen 客户一陈先生C--Client2 Mrs. Chen 客户二 陈太太
S: Good morning. Mr. and Mrs. Chen. Howareyou?早上好,陈先生,陈太太,你们好。
|
| |
|
|
B: Fine, Mr. White. We are sorry for being late today. There wasatraffic jam.好,怀特律师,真对不起 ,我们迟到了,今天交通非常拥挤。
S: Dont worry. I have the contract ready for youtosign.不用担心,我已准备好所有你们要签署的合约文件。
C: Thank you very much.非常感谢。
S: Let me explain to you. Your propertys address is Flat C,5/F,Tong House Tai Koo Shing. The purchase price is four millionandthree hundred thousand dollars. Youll pay ten percent ofthepurchase price today, which is four hundred and thirtythousanddollars, and one cheque for stampdutyfee.让我给你们解释一下。物业地址是太古城唐厦十五楼C室。成交价是港币四百三十万元。今天你们需要支付成交价的一成,即港币四十三万元,以及一张付印花税的支票。
B: How do you calculate the stamp duty fee?如何计算印花税?
S: Here is the stamp duty for your reference.这是印花税表,给您参考。
B: Thank you. Let me write cheques for you.谢谢,我给你写支票。
S: Which is your mortgage loan bank?你们在哪家银行申请按揭?
C: We chose ABC Bank for mortgage loan. May I ask how muchthesolicitor fee is?我们选了ABC银行办理按揭。请问律师费是多少?
S: Im not going to charge you any professional fees, butyoureliable for a handling fee of around twelve thousand dollars.Itincludes land search and registration fees foryouragreement.我不收取任何顾问费,我只收取大约一万二千块的手续费,包括地产检察和协议登记费。
C: Thank you.谢谢。
S: All the paperwork is now completed. If you have anyquestions,you can contact me anytime.所有文件已经完成。如果有任何问题,你可以随时联系我。
C: Okay. Thank you very much, Mr. White. Seeyoulater.好的,怀特律师,非常感谢,再见。


